||Your smaller facilities can now benefit from the sophisticated control of PACE’s products, at a price that even the small building owner or manager can afford.
When you are responsible for a large number of small facilities, such as retail stores, quick service chains, branch offices, or regional office buildings, maintenance and operations can consume a large part of your budget. Energy costs alone can have a substantial impact to your profitability. Therefore, it is important to aggressively and effectively control these costs using the right strategy, ensuring your investment pays off as expected.
PACE offers small building control solutions that meet these maintenance and energy savings objectives, and provide short-term return on investment. PACE’s building automation controllers, combined with smart communicating thermostats can help your business reduce energy costs, save on maintenance expenses, and eliminate unnecessary service calls.
Realize the Benefits
Look at some of the benefits you can bring to your site operations:
• Save energy through temperature and lighting control
• Get optimal efficiency from HVAC equipment
• Lower equipment maintenance by monitoring heating and cooling stages
• Distribute costs fairly by billing each tenant for their actual energy consumption
• Increase safety and lighting efficiency by scheduling lighting control
• Reduce the number of on-site maintenance calls
• Monitor power consumption using built-in power meter function
• View schedules and make thermostat setpoint changes over the Web
• Run reports to view energy savings over time